Translate Trade is more than just a simple translation agency. We offer our clients customized, tailor-made all-round solutions.
For this, we can rely on a whole range of different components:
- long-term, industry-specific experience in the area of translations and interpreting
- perfectly optimised processes, from the first contact to the final written or spoken translation, and, if required, practical follow-up or handling of subsequent projects
- excellently skilled translators
- state-of-the-art software provided by renowned vendors
- innovative in-house software
How you benefit from our use of state-of-the-art technology (CAT tools)
When it comes to any type of process, it’s all about efficiency. This also applies to translations. With increasing computerisation, according programmes were developed which are known as CAT tools (computer-assisted translation).
In this regard, Translate Trade has always kept pace with the developments and uses all current CAT tools such as SDL Trados, Across, Wordfast, Transit, etc.
These are, of course, not tools for machine translation which you may know from the Internet, offered by providers such as Google or Bing. These are highly professional tools.
For you as a customer, our use of these CAT tools offers a considerable value added:
- Accelerated translation processes:Identical or similar segments only need to be translated once.
- Consistent terminology:Even if translations are produced by a team or if project updates required, previously translated terms and entire passages can be inherited, allowing for consistency regarding specialist terms as well as industry or company-specific wording. This also ensures a high quality of your documents.
- Cost savings:Previously translated sections are, of course, not charged fully, but rather on a pro-rata basis.
- Results suitable for publishing:If texts (e.g. brochures, flyers) were created with DTP (desktop publishing) programmes such as InDesign or Scribus, the text and image components can easily be separated from each other. After translation, it is just as easy to bring them back together again, resulting in a finished product without too much additional cost.
More competence and credibility for your company through terminology databases
As mentioned above, the use of pre-determined terminology is important or even required for many companies and industries. Translate Trade allows its customers to create and maintain such customer-specific terminology databases. This not only facilitates the translation process, but also offers the customer an internal, clear definition of technical and corporate specifications.
This supports in-house communication on the one hand and external communication on the other, be it within the industry or for your contact with customers. And it underscores your competence and your credibility.